Miroslava Duma at Marc Jacobs

by Jerri Howell on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

in New York,NYFW,StreetStyle

BEFORE – I love that fashion writer Miroslava Duma dressed down in denim and this colorful, chunky cable knit for Marc by Marc Jacobs’ show. She’s been a favorite streetstyle muse, partially because she always crushes it and partially because she’s also a petite brunette, yet never short on style. (Is it my imagination, or did she blow up even more after the haircut?) I also spotted her in this NYFW look after Derek Lam last week. [update: she says the sweater is Tommy Hilfiger]

AFTER – Miroslava makes her getaway with Russian Tatler Fashion Director, Anya Ziourova, who you’ll meet in another post (here). So much colorful stuff on the way…

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share and Enjoy
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon

{ 3 trackbacks }

Slideshow: Miroslava Duma in Balenciaga || StyleSpotting™
Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 8:44 am
Slideshow: Miroslava Duma in Balenciaga & Dannijo || StyleSpotting™
Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 12:58 pm
VIDEO: Eavesdropping on Anya Ziourova || StyleSpotting™
Friday, September 28, 2012 at 1:54 am

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Rebecca Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 7:30 pm

the orange! the stripes! the chunkiness! gotta love it. I feel warm and toasty just looking at her.

2 Pam Bach Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Who makes that sweater!!!

3 Jerri Howell Friday, February 17, 2012 at 2:44 am

Hi Pam,

She told me it’s Tommy Hilfiger and thanks for your note. She’s so adorable.

4 Jerri Howell Friday, February 17, 2012 at 2:54 am

Hi Rebecca,

I agree… and now I want to spruce up my chunky sweater. Thanks for the note… and for the visit. (I hope the arm is fully healed!)

Jerri

5 Dominique Friday, February 17, 2012 at 2:21 pm

I was hoping to see her but didn’t spot her once this past week, so thank you for posting this! I love the bright colors of the sweater over the denim shirt paired with that bag. I featured her in my post on female style icons (www.downtownduncan.com) – let me know what you think!

6 Jerri Howell Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 10:27 am

Hi Dominique,

I spotted her a few more times besides this. She’s pretty stunning and so much NYFW still to come… Thanks for stopping and I’ll check her out on your site.

J