Cute on Cobblestone – I finally got a pedicure, so I’ve been wearing my older Derek Lam wedges from Barneys like crazy the last few days and it makes me want to wear wedges every single day. They’re just the perfect way to cheat high heels and you’d never think we could run in them, but they’re simply the best shoe for the big city. I spotted these friends in NYC’s Meatpacking District and just loved that they each sported different looks that they nailed with a great variety of wedges.
Don’t get me wrong… I like my low priced wedges, like these red espadrilles from Toms, but I’ll leave you with my 6 favorite wedges currently at Barneys, roughly stacked from high to low $.
- Margiela Plexiglass Wedges (Order yours for fall for a mere $1,295!)
- Pierre Hardy Multicolor Wedge Booties (gasp!)
- Chloe Platform Wedges
- Loeffler-Randall Snake Print Wedges
- Bottega Veneta Snakeskin Trim Wedges
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Wedge Chukka Boots